HinduSearchEngine.com

Custom Search

Monday, February 20, 2012

India-a journey into exotic and mystic places


India is such a vast and diverse country in many facets. Culture, geography, language, politics, religion and plenty of hidden places to visit. Aceguide.blogspot.com is a nicely put together blog by a passionate Indian discovering India for himself and  in the process sharing his valuable experiences and insight with the  rest of the world. His aim are places rarely if ever highlighted in more mainstream publications like the Lonely Planet or Rough Guides. For travelers and those more interested in unique less of tourist traps places in India, this blog is well worth a visit before you plan an adventure in India.

2 comments:

  1. I'm indeed grateful to you and your excellent site. Thanks for adding my blog "aceguide.blogspot.com" for your review. I had been traveling for the last 30 years in the lesser known heavenly abodes of my great spiritual country. Though bankrupt now, I continue to search the relationship between Gods and these exotic places and invariably find it. The meaning of creation and its moral. Nothing gives me more peace and tranquility than nature blessed by Gods to my country.

    ReplyDelete